Attorney Crystal D. Potts is the founder of Potts Legal, PLLC and is licensed to practice in Florida and Georgia. Crystal pursued her undergraduate education at the University of Central Florida, where she earned a Bachelor’s in Journalism, a minor degree in Communicative Disorders, and a Certificate in American Sign Language. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Florida A&M University College of Law (“FAMU”).
While pursuing her Juris Doctorate, Crystal served as a Guardian ad Litem in the Ninth Judicial Circuit and a member of the FAMU Mock Trial Team. Crystal also held leadership positions at FAMU with the Student Bar Association, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, and the Entertainment, Arts, & Sports Law Society. She served as an Assistant Editor with the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers.
Crystal began her legal career as an Associate Attorney at a private firm that focused on personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, premises liability, employment discrimination, and business litigation cases. Crystal is also a certified Federal EEO Investigator. In 2018, Crystal was selected as one of six attorneys to participate in the Florida Bar Business Law Section fellowship program.
In her free time, Crystal enjoys spending time with her family and Chorkie named Romeo, reading, and traveling. She is also an active member of New Life in Christ Enrichment Center A Church of God by Faith Teaching Ministry.
- U.S. District Court Southern District Florida
- Head of Communications Dept. and Sunday School Teacher, New Life in Christ Enrichment Center A Church of God by Faith Teaching Ministry
- 3rd Vice President, G.A.I.N. Professional Business Group, Inc.
- American Sign Language Interpreter and Sunday School Teacher, Faith Assembly
- Mentor, Raising the Bar
- Harbor House Certified Domestic Violence Advocate, Americorps
(Past and Present)